(filled cakes are $3.25 per serving)
- French Vanilla — made with more vanilla for a richer taste
- Ameretto — flavored with almond
- Summer Strawberry — makes you feel like a kid again, and pink in color
- Lemon — moist yellow cake with a tart lemon flavor
- White Chocolate Truffle — actual white chocolate melted into the cake
- Espresso — made with rich espresso
- Devil's Food Chocolate — dark and rich
- Red Velvet — traditional Southern cake with a deep, rich, red color
- Chocolate Chip — our white cake with semi sweet chocolate cake
- Italian Cream — rich vanilla cake with coconut and almonds
- Carrot — spice cake overloaded with raisins, walnuts, pineapple, and carrots
- White Chocolate Champagne — our signature bridal cake is a white chocolate cake with a pink champagne filling
- Chocolate Suicide — our signature groom's cake contains 5 different types of chocolate, is filled with fudge, and is frosted with a chocolate buttercream.
- White buttercream
- Cream Cheese
- French Cream
- Chocolate buttercream
- Bavarian Cream
- Lemon Curd
- Chocolate or White Chocolate dipped strawberries are $0.75 each. Tuxedo strawberries are $1.50 each.
- Chocolate shavings are $20.00 per tier.
- Fondant work is priced at $45.00 per tier. (Please note that this does not include fondant covered cakes)
- Fondant Bow Toppers are priced at $50.00 each.
- Gumpaste flowers are priced at $35.00 per tier.
- Delivery/setup charge is $60.00 to most DFW areas. Sunday delivery start at $75.00
When can I schedule an appointment for a wedding cake consultation?
Our consultations are scheduled during business hours. The earliest appointment is 11:00 am Tuesday through Saturday and the latest appointment is 5:00 pm Tuesday though Friday. The latest appointment on Saturday is 2:00 pm.
What is your order minimum?
We do not place minimums on our cakes. We believe that every bride should have the cake of her dreams whether she has 20 people or 400 people, whether her budget is $100 or $1000. Minimums are not necessary.
When is payment due on my cake?
Birthday cakes require 1 week advance notice and payment in full is due at that time. Wedding cakes require a minimum of 1 month advance notice. Six month notice is preferred for wedding cakes. A minimum deposit of $100.00 is required at the time of booking and full payment is due 30 days before your wedding date.
How many servings should I plan on for my wedding cake?
We recommend that the bridal cake serve the number of people that you expect and that the groom's cake should serve one half that amount.
Do you offer catering services?
No, we do not. However, we can recommend several catering companies to you.
When do you deliver the cakes?
We work out a delivery schedule on Thursday of each week for that weekend. Generally, we deliver cakes approximately 2 hours before the event is scheduled to start.
Do you provide flowers for my cakes?
We only provide flowers made from frosting or gumpaste. We do not provide silk, artificial, or fresh flowers. We view such a matter as a personal choice. We will, however, place them on the cake for you.
How much do you charge for fake cake tiers?
We charge 20% of the total price of the wedding cake per tier. (Ex: Cake total is $412.00x20%=$82.40)
What do I need to bring to the consultation?
Please bring your fiancée, and parents, bridesmaids, etc. Please note that we have space for your cake designer and 4 other persons during the consultation. If you are prepared to put a deposit down on your cake, please bring this with you. Also, please bring pictures and ideas along with you. This will help in the planning process.